Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Date. The Crying. & The Girly Stuff.

A couple of nights ago I went on a date to the Lakers game. Wow I hadn't been on a date in a very long time. I rushed home to change and rushed over to meet him. We've been friends for a while. Actually met by chance. I had a great time... Lakers won the Wizards 117-97. We won tacos because the Lakers kept them under 100. It was getting close though, people started shouting "we want tacos!!" it was intense... haha... We drank beer and talked as much as we could (it's reallyyy loud in there), and had a great time. I felt alive again.
I was happy I had gone out but a part of me was still stuck. Ugh. It's like living the moment with one person, while wishing it was truly another sitting next to you. Confusing? Yes I know. I'm a girl. We come with a complete package of crazy. We're a combo of good and bad, thrown at you different ways. I've been extra emotional last couple of weeks. Yes, more than usual. Last night I heard this song... It has a good beat and all but the words... wow i started crying... I don't mean tears running down my face but more like a river flowing down my face. Thank God I didn't have make-up on... I wiped my tears, curled up in bed with Chiquita and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment