Monday, January 26, 2009

status: b R o K e N

I can't get it together. It's one thing or another. Either I'm doing very well or not good at all.

I'm turning 26 next month and I know what everybody is thinking:When is she getting married? Getting a bf? Having kids? ugh! I don't feel behind on things. I actually have been enjoying my single life... But I can't help but feel like I'm broken.
The more I try to be there for my family, the more I get screwed over. I try too damn hard with them sometimes. I feel like they lean on me till I fall. I can't lean on anybody. Not a bf, not a husband-no one. So, I fall.
I get knocked down every now and then. I take it. All for my family who I love. I take it all. The hits keep coming at me and I just feel more broken. Obviously, you know I'm alone. It's not something I'm happy about. But time and time again I can't seem to get it right. ::sigh::
Nothing works. Nothing fits. I'm like that one piece of a puzzle that you can't find a spot for. Is this normal? Am I supposed to be stuck alone? They've said if you let yourself, the so called "one" for you will find you... Well guess what?? I haven't been found and it's been too long. I've been sad too long.
Last person left me broken. Like I said, I can't get it right. It get it all wrong. Too wrong. Embarrassing wrong.
There are times when I just suffer in silence. What's the point of complaining? I'm still broken. I've ran out of tears. And truth is I'll sit here torn in pieces until something or someone puts me back together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment