Thursday, January 22, 2009

Expired.

I go for far too long without happiness. My body craves that sensation-it's something I can live without-but very miserable. Lately it's like my heart has been yanked from my body and thrown across the Hollywood Freeway. It's amazing how much your body can take. Hit after hit, it continues to stand. I hide my sadness very well...
Everybody sees as this party girl, somebody who really doesn't care about anything or anybody. But I do care. Time and time again I've cared too much-too much. and I continue to hurt inside. My heart is expired. It no longer feels the need to beat in a normal rhythm...
Feelings I had are expired. I care too much for people, about people. I care what they'll think-I should say cared. I'm so sick and tired of tip toeing around people.
I walked around smiling for far too long. Those days are expired. No more putting others before me. That time is expired. I cared for wayyyy too long. I can't anymore.
Times are changing and the sweet girl will still be here but not like before. All that is expired. I don't need to hurt anymore. I need to find happiness that I deserve...

1 comment: