Tuesday, September 29, 2009

but wait! it feels R E A L...

It's that moment when you're pressed up against their body with your hearts beating at the same pace that you actually realize how real it is. People ask why you. It's not that I don't know why, it's just that I can't explain the emotions I feel when I wake up next to you or when you make me laugh when you're dorky or when I'm driving not knowing where I'm going because I'm caught up on a random story that I'm telling you. After all this time-You still give me butterflies.
There has been bad but I'm sure there has been more good. We haven't been perfect but that's not what we're aiming to be. Once we're together we move into things in sync knowing each other so well everything comes natural to us...
We sat there watching cartoons and I hugged you, kissed you, bit you, held your hand but most of all loved you. Sitting there puckering up for a kiss and asking you to carry me was one of thee best nights I've had in a long time. I missed that. I missed being able to cuddle with you. I missed your green eyes checking me out. I missed you. I wished for this every night. To be able to have you with me to kiss me and hug me and tell me I talk to much when we watch TV. hehe
I was startled at 5am as I looked over at you asleep up against the wall, then I realized it wasn't a dream; you were with me. I put myself in your arms and you squeezed me close... I fell asleep in your arms again. That's when it hit me... This IS real.

1 comment:

  1. very sweet...its nice to get that chunky blow to your head that says Im in love..... nice......kudos darlin

    ReplyDelete