Thursday, September 24, 2009

Through My Eyes.

There's always some kind of judgement for me-I don't do it good enough, I'm not good enough, I can do better, I should do better or I should just let it go and get over it, and so on.

Everyone has a say so. They all truly want to believe that I should care to what they say. They talk, they comment-they speak out-but no one, absolutely no one attempts to see things through my eyes. Not once has anybody placed themselves in my shoes. I'm far from perfect. I'm not a follower. I don't care much for people's opinions-I am me. A very sweet loving girl who tries time and time again to make herself happy. I always mention the old Mink, the one who like a tornado came and destroyed everything, not caring about who or what was there. I was adventurous, wild, fun and unpredictable. Things have changed but I find these eyes on me. Watching what I will do next. Everyone is quick to judge but no one actually puts themselves in my place.

I don't care what people say about who I'm with, who I like, who I'm going out with-because at the end of the day I'm alone. It's me sitting there, smiling, crying, angry, mad, frustrated, moody, etc. It's me. And that's all I care about. Me.

And until you can see it through my eyes-don't say anything. Don't mention me. Because as for me I can care less about what you think or who you are. I have better things to worry about-me.

2 comments:

  1. yes yes yes.......most people will give you advice......consider the source.....very smart

    ReplyDelete