Wednesday, September 30, 2009

bye bye heart.

Just like that he said he was getting up and leaving. He'll visit he says. It's not that I don't believe him it's just that I dont want him to leave me. I started to whine and cry but what's the use? I told him to do what he wants with his life-afterall it's HIS life. With every bit of me wanting to hold him and refuse to let go-I told him Good luck. It won't be the same and he can't expect me to wait. He said he wants to leave California. Ha! Run away from it all, leave it behind. Look at me. All I carry on my back, but I'd never leave here. Why run away from everything? Including me.
ugh. I couldn't sleep last night. One, I missed him holding me. Two, the thought of him moving hundreds of miles away is killing me slowly inside... and lastly because that would mean I would let him go for good.
bye bye heart. It was fun while it lasted...

1 comment:

  1. darlin....not all roads end...the just connect you to somehwere else...... the power in a relationship rests with the one that needs it the least....

    ReplyDelete